Wednesday 11 February 2015

Alice in Wonderland




'In most gardens', the Tiger-lily said, 'they make the bed too soft - so that the flowers are always asleep.'


“I'm afraid I can't explain myself, sir. Because I am not myself, you see?”

“My dear, here we must run as fast as we can, just to stay in place. And if you wish to go anywhere you must run twice as fast as that.”

 

“I wonder if I've been changed in the night. Let me think. Was I the same when I got up this morning? I almost think I can remember feeling a little different. But if I'm not the same, the next question is 'Who in the world am I?' Ah, that's the great puzzle!”  
 
“Alice:How long is forever? White Rabbit:Sometimes, just one second.” 

“If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense.”  

“It is better to be feared than loved.”
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then.”


“I wish I hadn't cried so much!”


 

The more there is of mine, the less there is of yours.” so I let you speak...

No comments:

Post a Comment